- This website www.yi-jewel.com/ www.yi-jewel.myshopify.com ("the Website") is owned and operated by Ti Collection Limited ("the Company, "We" or "Us"). We respect personal data and are committed to full implementation and compliance with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 ("the Ordinance"). This privacy is applicable to the users of the Website as well as any other persons that their personal data is collected, by whatever means, used and held by us.
Kinds of Personal Date Collected, Used and Held
- We will only collect, use and hold your name, address, gender, date of birth, email, address, telephone number and credit card information. No other personal data will be collected by us.
Purposes of the Personal Data Held
- You may provide us with your personal data at your own will. All personal data, i.e. your name, address, gender, date of birth, email address, telephone number and credit card information are regarded as mandatory. All your purchase orders placed via on the Website will not be entertained and/ or accepted if you fail to provide required data.
- We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Identification: Verification of identity for handling requests of access, correction and erasure of personal data;
- Membership Account: Registration for membership account; identify verification; telephone number as the initial password, which can be changed by you at any time as you wish, to access a new member's account that membership is register online;
- Sales and Purchases of the Products: Confirming order, delivery of the product, payment and any communication between you and the Company in respect of the sale and purchase of the products;
- Statistics: Carry out statistics and data analysis, such reports will contain only anonymous data for our reference as well as improving our service and product quality;
- Direct Promotion and Marketing: Only after obtaining your consent, the Company may send or contact you from time to time to share promotional or marketing information in respect of (i) services and products of the Company, (ii) the services and products of the Company's business partners and/ or the (iii) services and products of the members of the Company.
- Should you be under the age of 18, please obtain prior consent from your parents or guardians before providing your personal data.
- We will retain all your personal data for so long as is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) for which they were collected and of the legal requirements. After that time, your personal data will be erased.
- If you wish to erase your personal data from our electronic databases after ceasing to use the Website, please contact us.
Accuracy and Change of Personal Data
- In order to ensure the correctness of the member's data, particularly contact details, retained by us, you may receive our request of confirmation or verification. Please feel free to contact us for correction or change of personal data or opt-out from receiving future direct promotional and marketing information.
Personal Data Handling and Security Measures
- Apart from statutory requirements, the personal data we collected about you will not be transferred or disclosed to any other party without your prior approval.
- We have established in place security measures and monitoring procedures to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing erasure, loss or use of the data. All personnel that may access to the data will be ensured complying with the requirements of data protection.
- Our security measures are listed below:
- Controls on password complexity, re-tries or resets are implemented to prevent passwords from being compromised. Advanced encryption technology is used to protect the safety of personal data (including names, email address, telephone numbers, credit card information and purchase records) during transmission. Our SecureSocketLayer (SSL) system will prevent your data being transmitted from unauthorised interception or access by third parties;
- Only the personnel that have been trained with the stricter privacy guidelines and procedures are authorised to access or handle your personal data. Such personnel are accountable for non-compliance with the related obligations and the security system will be review regularly.
Limitation of Liability
- We have implemented all reasonably practicable procedures, measures and steps to safeguard the security of your personal data. However, no methods of transmission over the Internet, or methods of electronic storage, is totally secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Websites [If applicable]
- After clicking on an advertisement or a hyperlink button on the Website, you may have left the Website and entered the website of our advertising client, content provider, supplier, associated company or business partner. Your visit to these third parties' websites is not protected by this Policy.
- These third parties' websites are not owned or controlled by us. We have not authorised them to collect any personal data from you. Therefore, we are not responsible for any exposure of your data at these websites or losses arising from a third party website's practice or policy. Please contact the manager or owner of such websites directly for any enquiries or questions about their own privacy practices or policies.
- We may use "Cookies" to improve our internet service and enhance your online experience. Cookies are small file that are automatically stored on your web browser in your computer that can be retrieved by the Website. Cookies may be used to remember you and your preferences when you visit the Website and enable us to tailor the Website to your needs. The information collected by Cookies is anonymous visitor's personalised settings information and contains no name or address information or any information that will enable anyone to contact you via telephone, email or any other means. We will not collect any personal data from you when the Cookies are being used. You can disable Cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Access to Personal Data
- Under the Ordinance, you have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your registration. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us.
- This Statement is governed by and shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and all the parties hereto hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts in connection with any matters arising hereunder.